ISC UPDATED COVID RULES July 16,2021
If you choose to visit the club, and use any areas of the ISC property, it is at your own risk. Members are expected to respect and follow the protocols and measures put in place. Anyone not following the protocols and Government regulations will be disciplined. IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR MASKS AND STAY 6FT APART WHILE ON ISC PROPERTY
INDOOR GATHERINGS OF 25 OUTDOOR GATHERINGS OF 100 GUESTS ALLOWED
- Indoor gatherings of 25 people. Must wear face masks, complete the covid questionnaire and stay 6 feet apart.
- Everyone coming onto Islington Sportsmen’s Club Property must.
- a. wear masks covering mouth and nose.
- b. social distancing of 6 feet apart indoors and outdoors AT ALL TIMES
- c. keep gathering to 100 or less while wearing a mask and social distancing.
- All persons entering the Clubhouse MUST complete a COVID-19 Screening. Screening forms are available at the sign-in desk. Also, Covid Screening Scan is setup. You can scan the bar code (using your phone camera ) and complete the screening on-line.
- All Ranges are completely open. Social distancing of 6 feet and wearing Masks is always MANDATORY.
- It is MANDATORY to wear face masks and stay 6ft apart in all buildings on the property ( includes warming sheds)
- GUESTS ARE ALLOWED.
- Any member and/or their family must stay home if they.
- a. Are sick or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- b. Have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or someone who is exhibiting COVID like symptoms.
- c. Have travelled or been in contact with anyone who has travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- Indoor meetings and events – allowed 50% capacity and other restrictions
Step 3 of Ontario Provinicial Steps to Reopening
70-80% of Adults with one dose and 25% fully vaccinated
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 100 people
- Indoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 25 people
- Indoor dining with no limits to the number of patrons per table
- Retail with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Indoor religious services, rites or ceremony gatherings with physical distancing
- Indoor sports and recreational fitness facilities with capacity limits
- Personal care services with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Museums, casinos and bingo halls with capacity limits
- Cinemas, concert, theatres, and other performing arts venues with capacity limits
- Meetings and Events indoors are allowed 50% capacity or 1,000 people (whichever is less) and other restrictions